Occupational therapy is the life for me
WELCOME!
It's 2024 and the beginning of my 8 years as a OTA. Occupational therapy was never an aspiration of mine when career choices were being passed out. Occupational therapy is defined as:
- a form of therapy for those recuperating from physical or mental illness that encourages rehabilitation through the performance of activities required in daily life.
I never heard of the job before I began working in the health industry as an EMT. Dispite all those things, I really enjoy it! Seeing patients overcome great odds handed to them via a storke, accident, or illness and being apart of their return to their daily routine is an awesome feeling. Or at least an adaptive version of their daily routine. Now lets continue my journey into the rehab world and I hope this site helps you reader.
Thanks for reading.
Comments
Post a Comment